Hennecke Fleet Consulting
HEADHUNTING and JOBS
Jobs in Fleet Management
Occasionally we receive information about job opportunities from our customers or from our business network. We post those job opportunities here.
We also post internal jobs at Hennecke Fleet Consulting here.
If you are open for a new job opportunity in fleet management, used car business, autmotive retail, automotive data or similar, check out the following job posts.
If you are a company looking for candidates in fleet management, used cars or similar, then contact us for headhunting, so we can help you finding the right candidates for you.
Current job offerings at customers
Current job offerings internal
Consultant Fleet Management (part time, remote)
Hennecke Fleet Consulting is looking for a Consultant for Fleet Management, Mobility, Used Car Remarketing and Automotive Retail.
Typical consulting topics are:
- Definition and implementation of fleet electrification (incl. charging infrastructure)
- Selection of a fleet management outsourcing providers
- Selection of fleet management software provider
- Design of new car policy
- Executing a tender for leasing, OEM, fuel suppliers
- Cost savings initiatives in fleet management
- Review of leasing contracts
- Market research
Although our business is growing well, we cannot currently offer a 100% employment. The ideal candidate would work project-wise or part time, with the option to expand to a full-time job. Remote is no problem.
Requirements: University degree. Minimum 10 years experience in fleet management, mobility, used car remarketing and/or automotive retail. Strong analytic skills, ability to work independent. German language plus English is a MUST.
Working Student: Sales Support (part-time, remote)
Hennecke Fleet Consulting is looking for a working student for sales support .
- Maintenance of customer data in the CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Establish initial contact with companies for the purpose of qualifying leads
- Independent follow-up of leads via email and phone
- Support in creating presentations
- Data acquisition, market research
- Support at our own booth at trade fairs
This is a part-time role. The job can be done remote from home office, although being close to our office in the Augsburg area is advantageous.
Requirements: Commercial degree/Ausbildung or university study in business administration or similar. Fluent German, good English. Enjoying direct contact with B2B-customers. Independent and accurate way of working. Ideally already some software expertise in CRM systems; good skills in Powerpoint, Word and Excel.